May 3, 2011

Traffic Concerns in Your Neighborhood?

Do you have traffic concerns (speeding, drivers ignoring crosswalks etc) in your neighborhood? You can easily report them online or by calling the Traffic division at (831) 420-5860.  Often we are not aware of neighborhood traffic concerns unless we hear from residents - you know your neighborhood best and can help us allocate resources to locations that have a need.

The Traffic division uses this information to help schedule enforcement operations that make it safer for all of us. The online form allows you to report non-emergency traffic concerns at any time. As always, if you need an immediate police officer response please dial 911.