While the Pokémon Go is great getting outside to explore a new adventure, it can also become a safety hazard.
While you're Pokémoning around the City of Santa Cruz be sure to remember these Pokémon Go Safety Tips!
1. Know your surroundings: Pay attention to where you are going and who is around you.
2. Do not play "Pokemon GO" while driving.
3. Do not go onto private property, dark alleys or suspicious locations.
4. At night avoid potentially dangerous situations, make sure that people can see you and be aware of strangers.
5. Set boundaries for children on where and when they go Pokémoning.
6. This tip is more about good manners. Be respectful of where you're playing. Be mindful when hunting for Pokemon at memorials and sanctuarys where people want to reflect.
Here's a very interesting stop on the Pokemon Go trail.